SSI Global Compliance, LLC active shooter training seminar provide guidance on how to prepare for and respond to an active shooter situation. Since emergencies typically happen without any warning, is your organization prepared to communicate details of the emergency to everyone in harm’s way, including employees, staff, clients, visitors, and guests? Having the ability to alert everyone about the situation is critical to ensuring the safety and well-being of everyone.
- Our Active Shooter training will enable you to:
Recognize potential workplace violence indicators and reporting issues that can contribute to an unsafe workplace
- Know ahead of time the risks of various events happening
- Know when to act, react, and escalate
- Describe things you can do if you find yourself in the middle of an active shooter
- Describe actions to take to prevent and prepare for potential active shooter incidents
- Describe how to manage the consequences of an active shooter incident
- Focus your mitigation strategy on maintaining a security policy that makes it difficult for the shooter to accomplish his/her operational objectives
- Make a long-term commitment to protect your organization, and the people that work there, from any future threats.